CITB Occupational Traineeship grant
We pay grant for the completion of a CITB Occupational Traineeship, which is a funded scheme providing a new route for further education (FE) students into the workplace or onto an apprenticeship in England.
To get involved please email: CustomerEngagement@citb.co.uk
If you’d like to find out more, you can find details for your local CITB adviser here.
On this page:
- Who can apply for this grant?
- Which CITB Occupational Traineeships are covered for grant?
- How much is it?
- How to apply
We pay grants for the completion of CITB Occupational Traineeships in England.
You can apply if you’re a CITB Registered employer and up to date with your Levy Returns. As well as fulfilling our general Grants Scheme terms and conditions and specific requirements for this grant.
For CITB Occupational Traineeships completed from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023 you should download and complete the 2022-2023 grant application form (Excel, 778KB) by 30 June 2023.
- Save the application and complete the Occupational Traineeship tab.
- Attach an email from the college confirming completion of the CITB Occupational Traineeship. Your application cannot be processed without this evidence. The email must include the following:
- Full name of learner
- Title of Traineeship completed i.e. Bricklaying
- Completion date
- Send your completed application to email@example.com