Site Safety Plus (SSP) courses are designed to give everyone from operative to senior manager the skills they need to progress through the industry. There are a range of courses available either through classroom/remote delivery or the CITB eCourses platform.
- Director's Role for Health and Safety (DRHS)
- Health and Safety Awareness (HSA)
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS-R)
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS-R)
- Temporary Works Supervisor Training Course (TWSTC)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course (TWCTC)
- Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course Refresher (TWCTC-R)
- Tunnelling Safety Training Scheme (TSTS)
The SSP course locator tool can be found here.
You may also be interested in...
- How to become a Site Safety Plus (SSP) centre
- Scheme rules
- SSP training and learning materials
- Training provider and delegate support