Advertised current frameworks
Independent Evaluators – Dynamic Purchasing System
Reference No: 19-05
CITB has set up a framework of Independent Evaluators for CITB-funded commissions using the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS). This framework remains open to allow for new applications throughout the life of the DPS; only those successful applicants to the DPS will be eligible to submit bids for available mini-competitions.
This can be accessed through Delta eSourcing (link below).
DPS Access Code: WP36F79356
- Framework Terms and Conditions (Word, 651KB)
- Pricing Matrix (Word, 13 KB)
- Important information on Safeguarding policy (Word, 12KB)
- Clarification questions – added 2/9/15 (PDF, 28KB)
- NEW Requirement: Examination Invigilators – added 18/8/2016 (PDF, 14KB)
- NEW Requirement: ILM Delivery and Assessment – Updated 18/11/16 (PDF, 11 KB)
- NEW Requirement: Leadership, Management & Innovation Strategy Course – added 4/07/2015 (PDF, 10KB)
New requirement for all submissions after 11 April 2017
Before completing any relevant tender documentation please complete the online IR35 checker. This will enable CITB to ascertain our obligations under the new IR35 regulations. Once completed, please forward CITB the results alongside your tender documents.
Further information can be found on the IR35 guidance page.
Register, stay up to date and respond to tenders
To make certain you do not miss any potential opportunities you need to ensure you are registered as a supplier. You can also receive updates on opportunities and respond to CITB tenders online.
- Register as a supplier for CITB and respond to tenders via the Delta eSourcing website
- Register for alerts from the Government’s Contracts Finder database or if relevent via the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU).
You can always contact us directly and we will be happy to help.