Validating cards using the Construction Training Register or Online Card Checker
Data should automatically upload onto the Construction Training Register and Online Card Checker from the CSCS and NOCN systems. However, due to technical issues between the systems there is a delay in CSCS, CPCS and CISRS card achievements being uploaded. We are working with CSCS and NOCN to resolve this issue.
As an interim measure, those wanting to check their card situation can do so using the links below:
Be reassured that all existing achievements are still accessible and all outstanding achievements will be uploaded, with no achievements lost.
Online Card Checker
Online Card Checker
To make a valid search, you must enter two items of information, one of which must be Individual ID/Registration Number/CITB Test ID or National Insurance Number.
The following combinations are an example:
- Surname & Individual ID/Registration Number
- Surname & National Insurance Number
- Surname & CSCS Card Number
- Date of Birth & Individual ID/Registration Number
- Date of Birth & National Insurance Number
- Temporary National Insurance numbers are not recognised in this search function.
- The card checker will not show details for anyone under 16 years of age. Contact the relevant card scheme for details.
Search and view card, test and SSP course details for individuals. You can view the following scheme memberships, tests and SSP courses administered by CITB:
- Health, safety and environment test
- CPCS renewal test
- Triple bar nuclear new build sites test
- Site Safety Plus (SMSTS, SSSTS and SMSTS refresher)
Don't forget to make this a favourite for future checks
If you require support with the information returned by Online Card Checker please contact email@example.com
If you suspect the card you have checked is fraudulent, email details of the person and copy of any card produced to: Report.firstname.lastname@example.org
CITB has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided is accurate. However, you acknowledge and agree that CITB accepts no liability whatsoever in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss or damage caused by or arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use or reliance on the information provided, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.