Building Mental Health
Changing industry culture, Small employer support, Leadership and management
Commercial, Housing, Infrastructure, Specialist
The project will increase the awareness of mental health within the construction sector by training 288 Mental Health first Aid practitioners (instructors) who in turn will train two-day mental health First Aiders within the sector.
The project will establish a strong framework of instructors and mental health first aiders that will help tackle this increasing issue within the construction sector. In addition the programme will see attitudes to first aid improve and the stigma reduce and workers being able to discuss their mental health.
- 288 Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructors qualified
- Each instructor to train 10 x Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) trained
- Contextualised learning materials
- BMH Mental Health First Aid Tool Box Talk
- Final report and Case Study
- A sustainability plan.
01 Apr 2020
31 Aug 2021