Contribute to a Go Construct blog post
By writing or contributing to the Go Construct blog, you can draw attention to the work our industry is doing and show that your business is innovating for the future, and open to taking on a diverse range of new employees.
We appreciate that not everyone has the time to write a blog, so we’ve listed lots of ways you can support us to create inspiring web content, depending on how involved you’re able to be.
You can support Go Construct by:
- Sharing your own blogs and news articles with Go Construct on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Linking to goconstruct.org in your blog posts and news articles
- Contacting us about a project we could write about on the Go Construct blog
- Writing bespoke blog content for Go Construct
- Providing a quote or case study we could use for a blog
- Putting inspiring colleagues or trainees forward for interviews.
If you’d like to contribute to a Go Construct blog post, email a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Go Construct content’ as the subject line and we’ll take it from there.
Share your stories and opportunities
The Go Construct blog covers a diverse range of subjects, from the ways our industry is innovating for the future, to entry routes into different roles, spotlights on major construction projects and more.
Here are some of the sorts of blog posts you might like to contribute to or write for us:
Help and resources
We’ve created a guide to help you write blog content for Go Construct.